Collection and Use of Personal Data
We collect anonymous data on the use of our lead gen forms. These statistics help us to analyse the performance of our advertising campaigns on LinkedIn. We do not collect personal data other than in the section where you are asked to enter your personal data for completing the lead gen form. Your data are then used as described in the relevant forms and are stored for internal use only. Your data are not provided to or shared with third parties. The personal data you provide to us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes and will be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
Your rights in accordance with the GDPR:
- Being informed on which personal data we process and what we are using that data for;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete personal data;
- Revoke your consent to the processing (if applicable);
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Object to the use of personal data.